Your top 10 favorite posters on this site

Yeah, Victor Victoria and I have a very "special" relationship. He's the only person from here who I would physically assault if I met him. And the only one who honestly deserves it.

He still living with his mother?

:lol::lol: Yep, working at a grocery store and apparently has lost about 100 pounds!! (she locks the fridge)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: Yep, working at a grocery store and apparently has lost about 100 pounds!! (she locks the fridge)

If you ever talk to him, 1) you have my sincerest sympathies, and 2) tell him I said to look behind him, he'll probably find it there.

Such a shame. What about T-Bone? He was the world's biggest Bills fan and his enthusiasm about the team was unmatched.

Lol. I was going to ask about T-Bone too. When I was on here regularly a few years back he was always being lambasted by somebody. Made for some pretty hilarious threads.

Lol. I was going to ask about T-Bone too. When I was on here regularly a few years back he was always being lambasted by somebody. Made for some pretty hilarious threads.

Yeah that made some mighty entertainment....especially when he buddied up with BF and NJ Sue...that was quite a trio.

Yeah that made some mighty entertainment....especially when he buddied up with BF and NJ Sue...that was quite a trio.

But credit where due...BF and njsue were indirectly responsible for some of the board's funniest moments. "This friggin' abortion." "Are you missing a chromosome?" "Somebody threw a cup at Ron Artest!" And while BF's suggestion to LABillzFan that he throw himself in front of a bus was rather low, actually including the Los Angeles bus schedule in the request was friggin' hilarious.

The only thing I can credit Victor with is being the living embodiment of a desperate need for attention. Remember his "TSW Survivor" game? He's an archetype of social desperation.

But credit where due...BF and njsue were indirectly responsible for some of the board's funniest moments. "This friggin' abortion." "Are you missing a chromosome?" "Somebody threw a cup at Ron Artest!" And while BF's suggestion to LABillzFan that he throw himself in front of a bus was rather low, actually including the Los Angeles bus schedule in the request was friggin' hilarious.

The only thing I can credit Victor with is being the living embodiment of a desperate need for attention. Remember his "TSW Survivor" game? He's an archetype of social desperation.

Retatta.

I looked thru the members list of everyone with >1000 posts, + added a couple.

Now:

BADOLBEELZ
KOKBILLS
Pete
Bill from NYC
Buftex
Labatt Blue
dave mcbride
Coach Tuesday
BillsVet
34-78-83
Best Player Available
Dawgg

Then:

ajzepp
mIillibank
ICE
SpikedLemonade
Fezmid
Chalkie Gerzowski
obie_wan
SKOOBY
Hollywood Donahoe
Foxboro Mike
Cutting Drew With Dignity

Here's to you all. :beer:

• 2 months later...

I am good friends with the following posters:

PigInMyPocket

223AntsFloatinMyBeer

JoeFromTikrit

MyLadyforYourPocketknife

VirginAirgun

ChineseTenMinuteResteraunt

MyBallsItch

LlamaOnAMission

KennytheBigEasy

TheSecondBestSyntheticClevelandJim

Yolo stole his job lol

CBF

no way, I could never emulate his fancy pinned mega threads with proper links instead of my hastily copy/paste tweets. I would never even try. Also I never point out to anyone if they posted something that was already posted somewhere else. That said, he's been MIA since the Raiders game. Someone said he usually leaves in the offseason and would be back closer to the draft...

Either that or he was holding his breath until he finds out if we get Connor McDavid...

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yolo stole his job lol

CBF

YOLO posted tweets and the quick media.

26CB posts the meat and potatoes information - much different stuff if you look at it. I think he has taken time off in the offseason before.