Brady under pressue

Brady is cool as the other side of the pillow when under pressure. What a difference this makes - particularly in the turnover battle = the difference btwn wins and losses. I dream of having a QB w/ these numbers in a Bills uniform. 11 for 15 when blitzed!! Unbelievable. Drews numbers would be closer to 11 picks or sacks for 15 plays.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...p.10/index.html

Tom Brady can handle the blitz -- Philadelphia's calling card on defense under talented coordinator Jim Johnson has been the blitz. Johnson loves to send bodies from all different positions, and rattle the quarterback into either making mistakes or losing yardage.

But blitzing New England QB Tom Brady in the playoffs historically has been a losing proposition. This postseason, Brady has completed 73.3 percent of his passes (11 of 15) when blitzed, with one touchdown, no interceptions and a 115.4 quarterback rating.

In his eight-game playoff career, no one has ever consistently gotten to Brady via the blitz. According to Stats Inc., Brady has five touchdown passes with no interceptions and a 107.3 rating when blitzed in the playoffs. If the Eagles do choose to blitz Brady, chances are the cool-as-a-cucumber quarterback will make them pay with big plays in the passing game.

He knows he knows his craft, that's for sure. And he's got guts, too.

However, the combination of these things has the potential to be troublesome vs the Eagles. He'll stand in and take the hit, not take the sack and trust in himself to make a tough, tough throw. And like the Russians pass to spaces, he usually throws to the right spot. But the Eagles' shifting and rolling only has to fool him a couple times to force the two big plays that could change this game.....

if that is the case...you could clean up on that...over under on Corey Dillon catches is 1 1/2 i think

229211[/snapback]

true!! dillon is their 2nd leading receiver (catches) in this years playoffs. but kevin faulk was really their recieving rb during the season. i love these stupid bets - i may go for it.