Sorry, but he probably is!!!

Gary M

... they have same-sex attraction, though they do not consider themselves gay

**** like this makes me never want to leave the house. People !@#$ing terrify me. And I don't mean the gayness part--I'm totally cool with gay people. It's the zombie apocalypse of nonsense thinking that scares me.

**** like this makes me never want to leave the house. People !@#$ing terrify me. And I don't mean the gayness part--I'm totally cool with gay people. It's the zombie apocalypse of nonsense thinking that scares me.

I find leaving the house to be much less scary if you simply avoid Wal-Mart.

What's not to get? You're telling me that you've never been attracted to another man? That's perfectly normal.

You're looking at it all wrong. It shouldn't scare you, it should amuse you. Nothing better than walking around and seeing what the people are up to at any given moment. People are !@#$ing nuts -- and I love it.

You're looking at it all wrong. It shouldn't scare you, it should amuse you. Nothing better than walking around and seeing what the people are up to at any given moment. People are !@#$ing nuts -- and I love it.

It's all fun and games until someone loses their brain to a hungry zombie.