Browns donate Super Bowl tickets to Marines

JarHeadJim

Well, its a great thing for them to do...but yeah...seriously, why do the browns have tickets?

229100[/snapback]

Every team gets a number of tickets to use how they see fit.

--edit-- Did you see this in the same article?

^GENEROUS CHUCK:@ Former NFL coach Chuck Knox is donating $1 million to his alma mater, Juniata College, to endow the Dr. Charles R. and Shirley A. Knox Chair in History. The one-time coach of the Rams, Bills and Seahawks graduated from the Huntingdon, Pa., school in 1954 and was on the college's board of trustees from 1978-1999.

Knox was co-captain of Juniata's first undefeated team in 1953 and compiled a 186-147-1 record in 22 seasons as an NFL head coach.

I am now a Cleveland Browns fan.  God bless them...

Ugh, I still love the Bills, but bravo zulu to the Brownies!

229072[/snapback]

From a former die-hard Browns fan who still has residual love for the Cleveland team in his heart.

Thank you. :D

Mike

I'm glad the Browns did that. Especially after the way the Browns players ran for the bus last season, none of those players deserved Super Bowl tickets. It's too bad they don't have more tickets to give to the Marines, those soldiers deserve them more than anybody.

Well, its a great thing for them to do...but yeah...seriously, why do the browns have tickets?

229100[/snapback]

I can't find the complete breakdown for the Super Bowl ticket allocation, but as far as every organization goes(the ones that are not in the SB), I believe they get something equal to around 1.6% of the stadium capacity.