Did the unthinkable this week ....

..... including the 2 college playoff games and NFL wildcard games went 0 for 6.

Had FSU>Oregon because ducks were missing their leader on defense and I think Winston > Mariota

Ala > osu thinking there's no way osu can match Alabama's power

Cards > panthers because cards were better team all year and panthers won that joke of a division

Steelers > ravens because steelers were at home and seemed to have come up more in big games near the end of season

Bengals > colts, thinking bengals were more balanced. But pick was in before I knew Green was out and I probably would have changed it .... (so this is my one small redeeming game)

Lions > cowboys, thinking lions would shut down Murray and then get pressure on romo. That pretty much was working but lions offense went to sleep too (lions remind me a lot of bills)

Overall smoked.....0 & 6 is ridiculous

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an exaggeration or fact? I know he typically comes up small, but Really? Never??

Fact. He was 0-17 at the start of yesterday's game. There was a graphic shown during the game that stated that. I'm too lazy to look it up and check, but the network said it.