My Q.B. choice 2015 draft Bryce Petty

I thinks he's good, but I hate the idea of drafting a QB...They often take years to develop, plus we have no idea who our HC/OC will be, and that is critical info when drafting a QB. When we do know, then we can talk...

Very, very few QBs win Super Bowls on teams that did not draft them. I want a Super Bowl. Therefore, draft QBs until we get it right.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think we trade/sign for a veteran and have a competition that EJ gets every opportunity to win. And if we don't then we draft in 2016.

It is too early to give up on EJ and use another top pick, and the franchise impact of using three first round picks (EJ, and two for Watkins) to net one WR and two nothings, instead of three very good players, would have an even bigger drag on our franchise talent level if we give up our highest pick this year for someone not necessarily better than EJ.

I don't think there is much of a chance we draft a QB this year who is likely to beat EJ and Cutler/Sanchez/Bradford/Dalton/Whoever in a competition, and I don't want to use a high pick in a draft we are missing our first rounder on a roll of the dice/backup. If we think we have our Russell Wilson fall in to our lap then definitely, but I don't see that player right now, and need to have a HC/OC in place before we can project who might realistically fit.