Linehan's contract up in Dallas

YoloinOhio

@RapSheet #Cowboys face prospect of losing offensive play-caller Scott Linehan & DC Rod Marinelli. Contracts are up.

Linehan was Schwartz's OC. He did a nice job this year with Dallas and I thought he did well in Detroit as well. Their offense was actually better last year.

Just thought it was interesting given the possibility of Schwartz needing a OC if he becomes HC.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I know he said that he will wait until the season is over to consider any jobs but looking at what he did with the lions offense, Stafford averaged over 300 a game and now the cowboys offense..Maybe Schwartz would like to stay with his old OC and run this team together. I know Scott failed in St.louis but he is an offense guy and I kept thinking this year that the Lions offense and Stafford regressed even though they picked up extra WR talent why are they struggling then I connected the dots...

Linehan's effect on the Cowboys has been profound. The Cowboys scored 467 points and gained 6,122 yards, the second-most in a season in team history. DeMarco Murray broke the Cowboys' single-season mark for rushing yards in a season (1,845) and led the NFL. Dez Bryant caught a franchise-record 16 touchdown passes. Tony Romo led the NFL in passer rating and completion percentage.