How About Tyrod Taylor ?

moshermw

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined this board to bring this to Buffalo fans' attention. I'm a huge Bills fan and didn't want this guy to go unnoticed. Had been tracking his career here in the Baltimore area.

This was my first post. As much of a homer as I am for this QB, even I am a little surprised at how consistent he's been. I never knew how much that was his pedestrian QB coaching at VT or him. Got my answer. Not surprised about anything else.

Yesterday was actually my birthday - coolest birthday in a long time.

This was fun to go back and read. thanks for digging it up.

Like many of you, I put the fanatic in Bills Fan. And as much as I'd like to pile on the 'told ya's" (other posters are doing a great job for me on that !), I've also learned that being a good fan is keeping it shut when things are going your way.

Thanks again for finding this !

Go Tyrod and Go Bills!!!

Let's hope TT Wrecks the Patriots League !

I'm with you man. Great to see Tyrod taking advantage of the opportunity that was given to him.

Joined to post this after reading all the support for Darrell Bevell as HC/OC and looking at the QB FA landscape. pardon my VT bias but ...

Follow me through this:

- Tyrod is a free agent this year, backed up Flacco past 4 years with the Ravens - carried a clipboard behind him and under Cam Cameron/Gary Kubiack as OC's - not comparing but think Aaron Rodgers behind Joe

- Wants to be a starter - bad enough that we could get him 'cheap'

- Do NOT hesitate to compare him to Russel Wilson on many fronts, arm, smarts, speed, desire (and ability) to win

- Went 2-0 vs. Russell Wilson in the ACC (Also 1-0 ea. vs. EJ and Ponder OBTW)

- Holds most relevant VT passing records - dude can throw it - and ran 4.45 at the combine - only knock was his 6'1 stature - read: R. Wilson. As elusive as Wilson - maybe more so ..

- Pre- season is what it is but he's all but undefeated. Only chance he gets to play because Joe never gets hurt - and is the highly paid face of the Ravens franchise - unbenchable.

- All 4 seasons Baltimore brought in someone to un-seed him as backup - beat these quarterbacks out:

Dennis Dixon

Keith Wenning

Caleb Heinie

Curtis Painter

Not saying he's our next Jim Kelley or even Russell Wilson but the Bills need a 'gapper' till we can get a franchise guy in the draft like Teddy Bridegwater or Bortles.

One cannot underestimate his desire to start in the NFL. Most folks thought he should just be a punt returner/slot guy and move on. Refused cuz that wasn't his goal.

I say bring Tyrod in and let him compete with EJ ...again.

Outcome was all Tyrod at VT.

Mosh, you killed it. I for one am not as excited, but I would like to know what you see on next weeks Powerball.

If you insist on this movement then I have found your new avatars:

1Rl5iay.jpg

Boy wouldnt you be surprised once you got her skirt off.

The black hands and white face would immediately set off trap alarms.

She does have a pretty mouth though.