(OT) Digital Camera recommendations

bflo83

Finally decided to take the plunge for a digital camera. Not looking for anything fancy. A friend recommended the Kodak EasyShare 7330. 3.1 megapixels, video capture and a cost of about $150. Seems like a good fit. Anybody have any feedback on this camera? Does anybody have any other recommendations in this price range? Thanks.

Finally decided to take the plunge for a digital camera. Not looking for anything fancy. A friend recommended the Kodak EasyShare 7330. 3.1 megapixels, video capture and a cost of about $150. Seems like a good fit. Anybody have any feedback on this camera? Does anybody have any other recommendations in this price range?  Thanks.

228972[/snapback]

Support NY, buy Kodak.

No experience witht hat camera, but I've heard nothing but good about the EasyShares. Zoom on the 7330 is a little low for my liking but you may not care about that.

Finally decided to take the plunge for a digital camera. Not looking for anything fancy. A friend recommended the Kodak EasyShare 7330. 3.1 megapixels, video capture and a cost of about $150. Seems like a good fit. Anybody have any feedback on this camera? Does anybody have any other recommendations in this price range?  Thanks.

228972[/snapback]

This is by far the best place I've found to scope out digital cameras.

You can research them any way you want.

They have both Pro and consumer reviews of most models and links to the Internet sellers with the best prices.

Digital Camera Reviews

228972[/snapback]

You can spend alot more for more pixels, video with sound, larger LCD and so on, but for $150 that's a perfectly serviceable camera.

FYI Kodak just passed Sony for the leadership in digital camera sales in US. Weird.