We need a Coach & OC that can properly develop EJ

BmarvB

Bevell is my top choice for HC along with Schwartz, and I think that he would have the best chance to develop him. It's possible that Reich could help him along with an OC and QB coach, but that would be three new guys in his ear, when that was one of his biggest issues, thinking too much and not just playing football.

If Bevell were the HC and took control of the offense and EJ (along with whomever else they brought in as a vet backup or stopgap starter) and promoted Schwartz to Associate HC and gave him a huge raise, that would be our best bet outside of Chip Kelly.

This.

Bevell or Malzahn are my top 2. In the end these 2 coaches don't necessarily need to be able to develop EJ specifically but they have both shown they can develop young QB's, Malzahn maybe more than Bevell. EJ is already in Buffalo so he would the obvious choice but if they see a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round they think they can develop, than that's good too. A coach that can develop a young QB would be my choice.

Bevell was one of the few people that attended Wilson's pro day and returned to Seattle and asked Carroll to draft him.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic