Mario and Dareus named 1st team All-Pro

YoloinOhio

I agree. He's really raised his game since coming to Buffalo too. Three excellent seasons. Great player.

Yep, it's a pretty cool story. He's one of he 2 best DEs in the world and a great leader that loves WNY. He's probably a top 10 player in the league with great intangibles. Mario is everything that we hoped he was and more. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Apparently, Houston is great at drafting DE. Both may have been first rounders but I think neither can be called busts.

I'd also love to see the AP All-Pro team change.

why is there a FB? No one plays one on a regular basis. Add a 3rd WR.

On Defense, since there is a balance between 4-3 and 3-4, why not have the defense voted on with a 4-4. One extra defender getting recognized is not going to hurt anyone.

They also need to expand the number of voters way beyond 50.

Edited by KRT88

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, it's a pretty cool story. He's one of he 2 beat DEs in the world and a great leader that loves WNY. He's probably a top 10 player in the league with great intangibles. Mario is everything that we hoped he was and more.

im glad he really solidified his status this year -- that first season was frustrating with people bashing him.

im glad he really solidified his status this year -- that first season was frustrating with people bashing him.

So many ppl get caught up in numbers. You can't put a statistic on the advantages he bring to his defense. He is a beast in the run game, has double digit sacks despite frequent double teams and is a stand up guy. Our best player on the team. Glad he is getting the recognition