Has Marrone even given a statement?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well obviously, you know, I obviously had to think about what's best for my family, ok. And obviously my time here was special, ok, but I obviously had to see what else was out there. My decision isn't a reflection of my feelings for this franchise or the reason, ok? Buffalo will obviously hold a special place in my heart always."

I liked Marrone and supported him before this went down. I would have probably made the same decision BUT no statement thanking the fans really shows what a no class a hole he must really be. I hope he goes to the Jets. Karma is a B word.

I liked Marrone and supported him before this went down. I would have probably made the same decision BUT no statement thanking the fans really shows what a no class a hole he must really be. I hope he goes to the Jets. Karma is a B word.

yea, it doesnt make any difference what was going on behind the scenes - a simple "i want to thank everyone for the opportunity and the fans who came out and supported us the last couple years. i wish buffalo the best while i move on to other opportunities for myself and my family" is really all it would take. no need to discuss the reasons, or to take followup, but NOTHING is incredibly weird. even if some reporters, fans or front office folks upset him, to snub all the people that did support him is strange.