Anyone watching the Cotton Bowl?

Great game. Cook looked like he has all season forcing the ball but I still think has all the tools. What a come back though!

he had a better defense last year. This year he was asked to do a lot more and usually was able to come through. Even against OSU, his WRs had a lot of drops and he did put up points.

he had a better defense last year. This year he was asked to do a lot more and usually was able to come through. Even against OSU, his WRs had a lot of drops and he did put up points.

Yea the defense hasn't helped him at all but I think he still forces the ball. The 2nd INT, he should have taken the sack or thrown it away... It was dumb and they were in scoring position.

But like I said he's got everyting else. Great arm. Reads complex defenses. Good pocket awareness.

Yea the defense hasn't helped him at all but I think he still forces the ball. The 2nd INT, he should have taken the sack or thrown it away... It was dumb and they were in scoring position.

But like I said he's got everyting else. Great arm. Reads complex defenses. Good pocket awareness.

he has some onions! Not many checkdowns. And mobile when needed. He's the proto typical pro style QB that is so rare out of college offenses anymore. Edited by YoloinOhio

Yes. This. Absolutely. Cook is the reason we should NOT trade future assets for a quarterback in THIS offseason. Then do what it takes to go get him in April 2016.

that is why I want to sign a cheap safe game manager to compete with EJ in camp and sign our defensive guys, draft and sign OL and RB, and then do what we need to do to draft that kid next year.

Both Bryce Petty and Connor Cook look good.

lets draft both

Cook threw a bad pick but he's my guy. #cook2016

he made the comeback though :thumbsup:

What's the knock on Petty? He isn't talked about much as a high pick.

System guy, teams are afraid that QBs from there can't cut it in the NFL. Announcers said that their QBs don't do a bunch of stuff, that I can't remember, that the pros do.

that is why I want to sign a cheap safe game manager to compete with EJ in camp and sign our defensive guys, draft and sign OL and RB, and then do what we need to do to draft that kid next year.

If he is so great it would take losing 15 games to get him.

I was wondering why not much talk of Petty.

I watched and the kid looks petty good to me.

I don't give a crap about him being a "system" guy. he has multiple 500 yard games and looks accurate to me.

It is obvious they won't have a chance at picking one of the top 2 QBs without something ridiculous happening. Might have a shot at getting him.

I like his style, not a fan of a running QB in the NFL