My Superbowl Wish

Zona

I want to see TO make an ass out of himself. Maybe 2-3 fumbles and a few Alligator arm type plays. This guy is the biggest UNDERACHIEVER in big games I think I have ever seen. The Playoff game against GB where he did catch the huge TD pass at the end, and all the camera's are on him as he cries "joyfully" make me laugh. The guy was a first rate BUM that day, who happened to make a play. It was a great catch, i will give him that. But he had fumbled and choked, and dropped his way to a stellar CHOKE label until that play.

i want to see if TO is the guy who chokes. Or is he the guy who makes the great game winning catch.

My money is on the guy who is gonna choke....

Terrell Owens Postseason data

Year Opp Result REC YD TD

---------------------+-----------------+-----------------

1996 phi W,14-0 1 7 0

1997 min W,38-22 4 49 1

1997 gnb L,10-23 6 100 0

1998 gnb W,30-27 3 73 1

1998 atl L,18-20 8 73 0

2001 gnb L,15-25 4 40 0

2002 nyg W,39-38 9 177 2

2002 tam L,6-31 4 35 0

---------------------+-----------------+-----------------

TOTAL 39 554 4

Biggest choker EVER?!?!?!?! You lose $ on the Niners before or something?

Do a little research before making a post like that.

:lol:

UNDERACHIEVER? hahahaha

He has 95 career TDs...

FOUR (4) players in NFL History have over 100. He is 5 away with about 5 years left in his career.

Don't hate the guy because he has fun on the field.

228386[/snapback]

That shocked me when I heard it yesterday. I had no idea he ranked that high. I don't like some of his antics, but he can catch the football. Regardless, any other week I would be pulling for him to fail. Not this week though. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: The T-Bones!

:lol:

UNDERACHIEVER? hahahaha

He has 95 career TDs...

FOUR (4) players in NFL History have over 100. He is 5 away with about 5 years left in his career.

Don't hate the guy because he has fun on the field.

228386[/snapback]

If you read my post, I said he underachieved in "big" games. ie- playoffs. Not regular season games. Now since Clements22 has kindly posted TO's stellar Postseason numbers for us to look at, lets do so.

He has 1 great game, 1 good game, and 6 games where he avg. 4 catches for 46 yards. and overall postseason avg just under 5 catches and 69 yds per game. Do you guys really think those are good numbers? If TO is supposed to be a "superstar", he needs to have better than 5 catches for 69 yards a game.

Are those the stats of a guy who is supposed to be the best in the league? PLEASE!

OH btw Clements22, I never said he was the biggest choker ever, I said before his catch, he had fumbled and choked and dropped his way to a choke label. I just want to know which is the REAL TO.

Like I said in my original post. Is TO the guy who is gonna choke? or is he the guy who makes a great catch to win the game?