PM "Issues"

KRC

Normally, this would be posted on the Customer Service board, but SDS gave this his blessing.

Has anyone else had issues with PM's getting "lost" in the ether? What I mean is that you would send a PM, but the recipient would not receive it?

Anyone?

Normally, this would be posted on the Customer Service board, but SDS gave this his blessing.

Has anyone else had issues with PM's getting "lost" in the ether? What I mean is that you would send a PM, but the recipient would not receive it?

Anyone?

228339[/snapback]

I have sent some PM's to DC Tom. Not sure if he ever got them or read them.

Anyone?

228339[/snapback]

This must explain why DC Tom never answers me... :lol:

I sent one to Fezmid a couple of days ago and haven't heard back. I don't want to speculate on the reasons for that, but it does make me wonder since he's been quick about it before...

Anyone?

228339[/snapback]

I had a problem a while back with a PM doing that. I track messages and it just sat on the server for days even though the person never got it.

I had a problem a while back with a PM doing that.  I track messages and it just sat on the server for days even though the person never got it.

228497[/snapback]

You think maybe, just maybe you have the same problem as NG, just maybe, on a little larger scale.

Just a guess here, but I am pretty sure that's it.