Jets coaching search

YoloinOhio

If I'm Reich I don't go anywhere near that job. Stay in SD with Rivers until a better job (with a QB) opens up

I don't want to jinx it but I noticed Schwartz's name hasn't been brought up for any of the openings

He hasn't been out of Detroit long enough for GMs to forget.

i knew someone would post this. They are in our division so some Bills fans might care. I do. If you don't care, ignore the thread.

When Kyle Orton puts up nearly 40 points on a team then I think we can cross them off as a contender. I will check back in on this thread in 3 years and see where they are at but for now this is not a team we need to worry about for a while

When Kyle Orton puts up nearly 40 points on a team then I think we can cross them off as a contender. I will check back in on this thread in 3 years and see where they are at but for now this is not a team we need to worry about for a while

they will be a very different team next year IMO.

The Tebow-lead Broncos allowed 40 points to Buffalo...then went on to beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Sure, the Jets are a mess now...hire the right HC and draft the right QB and everything changes.

This would be a huge hire-

@RapSheet: #Jets are expected to make a significant push for #Ravens assistant GM Eric DeCosta, per source. Many have tried for the respected executive

That would indeed be huge...I just don't see him leaving. He's the heir-apparent to Ozzie, and I think he likes it that way.