What About Miller?

Mark80

This would obviously be a very dark horse selection at QB for the Bills but does anyone else want to entertain the thought of us taking Braxton Miller?

With the emergence of JT Barrett this year, I find it hard to believe that the Buckeyes would go back to Miller next season. If he knows he is no longer considered the starter, it would make sense for him to enter the draft.

Now, coming off shoulder surgery I'm sure many teams would be skeptical and even completely take them off their draft boards, with good reason. But if we could snag him in a 6 or 7th round pick scenario, I would be all over it.

Granted, this kid is not the answer for next season and still needs development time which I'm sure most of you are not on board with, but he has a tremendous arm, is an unbelievable athlete and has shown nice progression from year to year while at Ohio State improving his completion %, TD/INT ratio, and passer rater each season and he can flat out make things happen out of the pocket and has decent size to be able to take a hit.

Anyone else liking this?

this team is ready to win now, with O line and QB help now.. so no, these experiments will be secondary i think