Players met so far

Thailog80

Michael Strahan, Travis Henry, Rod Smith,Marc Bulger, Joey Harrington, Dominic Davis, Jerome Bettis, Joe Theismann, Jimmy Smith, Fred Taylor, Byron Leftwich, John Lynch, Greg Jones.....others that Im forgetting right now.

I met AJ Feely and told him how much I liked his TD to Williams.....he laughed and said "what the hell was I thinking trying to tackle him?"

Up today....Duece McAllister,Willis McGahee, Deon Branch,Larry Fitzgerald, Julius Jones, Todd Heap, Troy Vincent and Jeff Garcia.

Later.....T80

Michael Strahan, Travis Henry, Rod Smith,Marc Bulger, Joey Harrington, Dominic Davis, Jerome Bettis, Joe Theismann, Jimmy Smith, Fred Taylor, Byron Leftwich, John Lynch, Greg Jones.....others that Im forgetting right now.

I met AJ Feely and told him how much I liked his TD to Williams.....he laughed and said "what the hell was I thinking trying to tackle him?"

Up today....Duece McAllister,Willis McGahee, Deon Branch,Larry Fitzgerald, Julius Jones, Todd Heap, Troy Vincent and Jeff Garcia.

Later.....T80

228129[/snapback]

Cool! Tell Todd Heap he'd look good in a Bills' uniform. :lol:

hey T80, is you see willis, ask him if he knows someone named Sandi Gassett...she works with me in the lab and says her friend is dating him or friends with him or somethin...its not that i dont believe her, i am just takin what she says with a grain of salt...

Tell Todd Heap he'd look good in a Bills' uniform

Tell Todd Heap gmac17 wants to do some dirty things to his wife....

(remember the HBO show where they followed the ravens training camp? He brought his wife to some event, and Shannon Sharpe was like "dude, don't bring your wife around these guys ever again...."

classic.

Tell Todd Heap gmac17 wants to do some dirty things to his wife....

(remember the HBO show where they followed the ravens training camp? He brought his wife to some event, and Shannon Sharpe was like "dude, don't bring your wife around these guys ever again...."

classic.

228195[/snapback]

I do remember that....she was smoking hot. They are Mormons though, right? I can't roll with that much innocence.

I do remember that....she was smoking hot.  They are Mormons though, right?  I can't roll with that much innocence.

228197[/snapback]

Believe me....it's all just a front....

Joe Montana walked by me yesterday. I saw teh man with my own eyes....unreal. He won't sign any autographs though.

Did you have your Bills shirt on? Maybe he's mad because the Bills won the last game he ever played. :lol:

Tell Joe Theisman he is an imbecile.  Joe is so dumb he would probably say "Thank you very much!"

228287[/snapback]

I used to collect sports cards.

One set had inserted some autographed cards of old timers. The one I pulled of Theisman was signed on the wrong side of the card.