El Wingador earns 5th Wing Bowl crown in OT

Rufino "Fino" Cachola, 36, known to fans as Chili Dog, was honored before the event. Cachola, a longtime contestant, died Dec. 26. His family was present for the moment of silence.

Longtime contestant dead at 36. What are the freaking odds? :lol:

Somebody on one of the tv food shows mentioned that a wing is about 150 calories.

162 X 150 = 24,300 calories.

That's close to 10 day's caloric intake @ 2,500 per day.

Wow.

228210[/snapback]

ya know what sucks? Someone mentioned the 150 calorie thing a few days ago here. I have been eating well the past few weeks, and was gonna cheat yesterday. So I thought "wings"... then i remembered that frigging post, and though, 1500 calories for 10 wings? (and I would probably eat 20). So, I had a sub from subway instead (sweet onion chicken with no mayo or cheese)...

ya know what sucks? Someone mentioned the 150 calorie thing a few days ago here. I have been eating well the past few weeks, and was gonna cheat yesterday. So I thought "wings"... then i remembered that frigging post, and though, 1500 calories for 10 wings? (and I would probably eat 20). So, I had a sub from subway instead (sweet onion chicken with no mayo or cheese)...

228223[/snapback]

I eat a footlong veggie delite sub every week.

Three serveings of vegetables and only 560 Calories for the whole thing. Not too shabby.

I'm sorry, you have me mistaken for a waify brainiac who does lewd experiments on rodents in Connecticut.

As an aside, I've actually lost 13 lbs.

WOO HOO!

228229[/snapback]

We'll being seeing you on those Subway commercials any day now...

"I'd eat one of 'dos subs der, ya no, and I lost 15...errr...20...err...a whole lot of 'dos pounds der!"

:lol:

Eric "Badlands" Booker, of New York, was the first-half leader, but was disqualified by referee Eric Gregg in the second half when he overfilled his mouth and couldn't clear it.

I think Booker got screwed!

Eric Gregg MLB umpire Eric Gregg? Maybe former umpire? Isn't he the huge guy who had problems in the heat at St. Louis or Cincy?

We're being seeing you on those Subway commercials any day now...

"I'd eat one of 'dos subs der, ya no, and I lost 15...errr...20...err...a whole lot of 'dos pounds der!"

:lol:

228230[/snapback]

LOL

Half da calories, der, it's how I became half dat Joe, ya know?

Eric "Badlands" Booker, of New York, was the first-half leader, but was disqualified by referee Eric Gregg in the second half when he overfilled his mouth and couldn't clear it.

Eric Gregg MLB umpire Eric Gregg?  Maybe former umpire?  Isn't he the huge guy who had problems in the heat at St. Louis or Cincy?

228231[/snapback]

Same Eric Gregg. He's a native of Philthadelphia.

The station had announced that doors would open for the free event at 5 a.m., but the size of the crowd in the lots led the arena to open after 3 a.m. Radio personality Keith Jones said the lower bowl of the arena was filled by 3:30 a.m.

The arena closed its doors before 6 a.m., leaving thousands of fans outside. Road signs along I-76 were warning fans to avoid the Wachovia Center at 5:30 a.m.

Can you believe that they get 18,000 people into a hockey arena before 6am??? pretty amazing.....

Eric Gregg MLB umpire Eric Gregg?  Maybe former umpire?  Isn't he the huge guy who had problems in the heat at St. Louis or Cincy?

228231[/snapback]

Eric Gregg...fatty that gave Livan 7 inches off the corner in 1997 and now is unemployed. Bastard can rot with Ken Kaiser.