College BBall alert: UB-Wisconsin on TV

PromoTheRobot

UB hanging with the #1 and #6 teams in the country will hopefully pay dividends in the MAC Tournament.

They have a really nice team this season. And the experience from playing at #1 Kentucky and #6 Wisconsin and playing them tough can only help as the season progresses. GO BULLS!!!!

In both cases UK and W woke up and started playing in the second half. But it does bode well for the MAC season.

I wouldn't say UK and Wisconsin "woke up", they just have far more talent and UB couldn't hang with them the whole game. "woke up" sounds like it was them playing bad for a half, instead of UB playing well for a half. Can't the Bulls get a little credit for playing well?

I wouldn't say UK and Wisconsin "woke up", they just have far more talent and UB couldn't hang with them the whole game. "woke up" sounds like it was them playing bad for a half, instead of UB playing well for a half. Can't the Bulls get a little credit for playing well?

No, you're right. UB did play well. But you saw in the second half UW started hitting those threes they were missing earlier. In fact they built that lead on almost all threes. Plus the refs swallowed their whistles a bit when UB drove the basket. Not blaming the refs but I've seen less contact called as fouls. Also UW is a big team, much bigger than UB. It would be really hard to outplay them for 40 minutes.