Bills @ Pats - 2nd half thread

Just Jack

The Pats don't care about this game.

It just doesn't work this way. Competitive people don't just turn it off, they'll work their asses off to win a touch football game at the park. The game might not mean anything to the team's position in the postseason but those players are trying to win.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Against scrubs? Seems like a perfect opp to get him repsagainst live bullets.

Man, Marrone must really hate EJ.

there are only 53 guys on the roster. There are only so many defensive scrubs that would be playing. It isn't like preseason where you have 90 guys available. I don't think the evaluation, if you will, outweighs his goal to win the game. Edited by YoloinOhio

It just doesn't work this way. Competitive people don't just turn it off, they'll work their asses off to win a touch football game at the park. The game might not mean anything to the team's position in the postseason but those players are trying to win.

I agree the Pats backups playing against the Bills starters are trying to win.

there are only 53 guys on the roster. There are only so many defensive scrubs that would be playing. It isn't like preseason where you have 90 guys available. I don't think the evaluation, if you will, outweighs his goal to win the game.

Maroon wants what's good for Maroon. What we want is what's good for the Bills, and that's to play EJ.

there are only 53 guys on the roster. There are only so many defensive scrubs that would be playing. It isn't like preseason where you have 90 guys available. I don't think the evaluation, if you will, outweighs his goal to win the game.

Do you think, in Marrones heart of hearts, that he thinks EJ's a bust? Youre right, he sees him every day in practice. He knows a helluva lot better than we do.

Im honestly trying to figure that out myself. Trying to gauge what they really think of him.