Anyone watching the game today?

I'll probably flip around for the first time this year, but I will watch. I want to win, and I want to do it convincingly. I'd like to see us get a few good licks on Brady and then watch our D crush them when Jimmy gets out there. I want to see if these guys come out strong for Marrone.

Of course I'm watching, I'm a Bills fan. I've lived and died with them since 1966. We have a chance at a winning record for the first time in a decade. We have a chance to beat Brady and Belicheat for the first time at Gillette. I think this game tells us a great deal about the immediate future of the Bills. I think Marone has this team playing for him, but if they mail it in this afternoon it's time for another coaching change. Let's Go Buffalo! Today you show what you're made of.

Wait....it's meaningful that Marrone gets them to play for him in this meaningless game, when he couldn't get them to play for him in the most meaningful game in 10 years last week?

Wait....it's meaningful that Marrone gets them to play for him in this meaningless game, when he couldn't get them to play for him in the most meaningful game in 10 years last week?

I thought the Packers game was the most meaningful game? Or was it the Broncos?

Really hoping to see two things today. Watkins break 1,000 and a win in NE.

Also I'm hoping Garrapalo looks bad so I don't have to see more "trade EJ for Garrapalo" threads.

Good point!

At a Moondogies, a bills bar in Las Vegas, same routine every Sunday. Fired up and hoping these guys can get a win in New England finally. Would be nice for Fred to get a win in that stadium. Expecting a defensive breakdown without dareus and Gilmore. Also expecting jimmy G move the ball and make me sad. Good thing we drafted kujo