Bumperstickers - What's on your vehicle

/dev/null

Assault Life and The U---aren't those the same thing?

Thats funny every time I hear it. It's not like Free Seafood University though, or the Gator players being arrested over the years. How about the Notre Dane cheating scandal that magically disappeared.

+1 I think they lessen the look of a vehicle. Plus most messages are stupid on bumper stickers, like baby on board! I don't care if you have a baby on board! Or my child was student of the month, who cares!

The "baby on board" stickers, I don't see the need... Are kinda strange... BUT I guess they are like those stickers that people used (do they still do?) to put on bedroom windows so the firefighters know that there MAY be somebody in there. Signify where a bedroom/sleeping quarters may be. Basic red dot for adults and like. The bigger red "tot finder" sticker with reflective material for a bedroom that usually has a small child or other needs people in it.

Just saying.

Myself... I am not a big bumper sticker outside the area/region thing and team logos... I love pissing off bandwagon Blackhawks fans with Sabres crap. You never seen them rally around their team when they were dead last losers.

Even better, I have a small Bills logo to... Bragging rights for the next 4-6 years! They "love it here!" LMAO... I am such an antagonist (as you all surely can tell @ times). Do NOT worry... I make sure to park safe! ;-)

Maybe I will post a pic, if I find a way to blur out my license tag numbers.... ;-) If you see that Jeep flying down the expressway, be sure to wave and honk: "Go Bills/Sabres/New York State of mind!"

:-)

Thats funny every time I hear it. It's not like Free Seafood University though, or the Gator players being arrested over the years. How about the Notre Dane cheating scandal that magically disappeared.

If you are major NCAA football or basketball program, there is probably a scandal or two lurking in the background. But you have to admit, The U, and all the big Florida schools, have an impressive history in this regard.

No bumper stickers on either vehicle.

On my Jeep (that I just sold about a month ago) I had an Abby Road window decal (white silhouettes of the guys and the crosswalk) on the bottom left of the rear window and an oval sticker for one of my former bands on the bottom right.

For the vehicle that I just bought, I have no plans for any kind of window decals.

I've never put a bumper sticker on any vehicle, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it; it's just not my thing.

Perhaps a Hillary 2016 ... but we'll see.