Crazy Fred Jackson Statistic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that thinks Chris Johnson, in this world, or alternate universe, is better than Fred Jackson should just end it now.

You lose all credibility with that argument.

I can add additional arguments that Gore, Murray (until this season), Foster, Morris, and Forte as well.

Anyway. Keep it up Bob. Your lookin great.

Anyways, I am done. It is impossible for you to win this. You did say he is a HOFer and the best back in the league. He is clearly neither and everybody on the planet knows that...except for you.

oh my chicken pie, i guess not!

Anyone that thinks Chris Johnson, in this world, or alternate universe, is better than Fred Jackson should just end it now.

You lose all credibility with that argument.

I can add additional arguments that Gore, Murray (until this season), Foster, Morris, and Forte as well.

Anyway. Keep it up Bob. Your lookin great.

Lol. Chris Johnson has 1 season under 1,000 yards (this year). For his career, he has 3,000 more rushing yards than the great one, 21 more rushing tds (along with 2 more receiving) and a higher career ypc than the almighty fred. This is in fewer seasons than fred has played. He also has a 2,000 yard season under his belt.

Please tell me how on earth you can say fred is better when the production is in johnson's favor across the board?

I suppose fred's blocking is better? Big deal - how have we benefited? Better qb play? Lol. I suppose fred's leadership is better? How many times has fred carried us into the playoffs? How many times has Johnson carried his team into the playoffs.

Lol. Chris Johnson has 1 season under 1,000 yards (this year). For his career, he has 3,000 more rushing yards than the great one, 21 more rushing tds (along with 2 more receiving) and a higher career ypc than the almighty fred. This is in fewer seasons than fred has played. He also has a 2,000 yard season under his belt.

Please tell me how on earth you can say fred is better when the production is in johnson's favor across the board?

I suppose fred's blocking is better? Big deal - how have we benefited? Better qb play? Lol. I suppose fred's leadership is better? How many times has fred carried us into the playoffs? How many times has Johnson carried his team into the playoffs.

bye

The part that was erased was worthwhile. I basically took everyones stats and compared them to Jacksons. Only Morris has a chance to approach Jacksons numbers down the line, the rest did not because they did less with more then Jackson had.

Of course, that is YOUR opinion, so you can call this a victory if you want, I call this a victory by submission. He is a HOF'er and the best back in the league over the last 10 years. Not this year, not last year, but combined, over the last 10 years he has been the best back to play the position.

Here let me do this...

Opinion. funny things aren't they? so, continue with yours, because you're not stating fact, and even if he does not get in to the HOF it does not discredit my opinion and the information I have provided and can continue to provide showing you that he is wrong with my information to determine my opinion.

I guess you were waiting on a response from me...you imply that it just my opinion that Fred is neither a HOFer nor the best back in the league over the past 7 years. I guess it is your opinion that it is just my opinion. Every other sane person on the planet would agree with my opinion. There is zero chance that Fred makes it to the real HOF. He might make it to your super secret fantasy/pretend HOF.

I also gave you 10 guys that were/are better. There are several others. Those were just the ones that popped into my head without giving it any thought. And again, every other sane person on the planet would agree with me.

I really don't care about your made-up numbers that supposedly prove Fred is so amazing. You absolutely cannot tell me that Fred is better than charles...for example...and expect me to take you seriously. He has the highest ypc in history and he has been a workhorse throughout his career. The child abuser? Come on man, give it a rest.

I guess you were waiting on a response from me...you imply that it just my opinion that Fred is neither a HOFer nor the best back in the league over the past 7 years. I guess it is your opinion that it is just my opinion. Every other sane person on the planet would agree with my opinion. There is zero chance that Fred makes it to the real HOF. He might make it to your super secret fantasy/pretend HOF.

I also gave you 10 guys that were/are better. There are several others. Those were just the ones that popped into my head without giving it any thought. And again, every other sane person on the planet would agree with me.

I really don't care about your made-up numbers that supposedly prove Fred is so amazing. You absolutely cannot tell me that Fred is better than charles...for example...and expect me to take you seriously. He has the highest ypc in history and he has been a workhorse throughout his career. The child abuser? Come on man, give it a rest.

you still don't get it. This is all opinion. Many people say Jim Brown is the best RB of all time. But his stats show nothing of this compared to many many others. But when you look at the modern RB Fred Jackson is 100% the complete package and there is no room for debate on that. There is room for debate among who the best in the league is. Maybe you and 1 million others say he isn't. But of that million maybe only 200,00 say AP is the best. Maybe 200,001 say Lynch is. Maybe 200,000 different people agree with me on Jackson.

You act like your opinion is fact and empirical. Its hardly so. Some people like chicken fingers. Some people like fish sticks. Some people like Eminem. Some people like kanye west. Some people like both. One thing is certain kanye West is a gay fish.