(OT) Anyone looking for 2 great watch dogs

Rayzer32

I have two dogs that are half German Shepard, half Siberian Husky. They are brother and sister and get along great. The problem is they are not real good with small children. They have not attacked anyone, but get very nervous when the kids get around them.

They are great watch dogs and very protective, but I can't have them around my small children not knowing for sure what they are thinking. They do tend to show their teeth and growl very quietly when the kids disturb them, but then they run away. I would rather have them go to a less active, good home than have to worry about them and what may happen. They are great with adults and listen very well i.e., housebroken, sit, shake, lie down, all that good stuff that dogs do. Although, the female can leap a 4 and a half foot chain linked fence, very surprising if you saw her smallish size.

Their names are Rocky (the male who is black and tan, with floppy ears) and Rio (the female who is brindle with 3/4 ears that stand up when she is chasing the cats).

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who may be interested, please PM me.

Thanks,

CN