where you during super bowl 27

justnzane

while digging some stuff up for a project, i found a very eerie sight for Super Bowl 27. the coin flipper was O.J. and the halftime performer was michael Jackson. Not to mention that Super bowl was not too far away from where their alleged crimes have taken place.

Anyone else find that ironic?

I was in college at a Super Bowl party at an off campus house. I was the only Bills fan. I hated the game, I really hated Michael Jackson and his awful halftime show. I hated the th Cowboys (especially JJ). Many of the people at the party sucked. It was a dark day. Luckily, I didn't do anything irrational.

I was at the game. Do not remember OJ flippin the coin, and was outside of the bowl smokin a butt and gettin loaded up on beers during haltime. That freakin stadium has rows like 50 long, and we smack dap in the middle of one. Took forever to take a leak or get a beer.

while digging some stuff up for a project, i found a very eerie sight for Super Bowl 27. the coin flipper was O.J. and the halftime performer was michael Jackson. Not to mention that Super bowl was not too far away from where their alleged crimes have taken place.

Anyone else find that ironic?

227802[/snapback]

jzmack, don't let Alaska Darin catch you misusing the word ironic! :(

Creepy? yes. Ironic? No. It might have been ironic had the main commerical sponsors been Ginsu knives and The Boys and Girls Club of Southern California. . .

:(

Creepy? yes. Ironic? No.  It might have been ironic had the main commerical sponsors  been Ginsu knives and The Boys and Girls Club of Southern California. . .

227896[/snapback]

Knucklehead, you're thinking of DC TOm, not AD.

Watched it at a buddy's apt in Charleston, WV. Set fire to my Bills sweatshirt in his bathroom sink after the game.

OJ and Michael Jackson. No wonder we lost that game. Bad karma.

227920[/snapback]

I was fortunate. I was in an armored command post in the middle of Ft. Irwin California with no access to radio or TV. So the only pain I had to endure that year was th ridiculous taunts from my battery-mates.

Creepy? yes. Ironic? No.  It might have been ironic had the main commerical sponsors  been Ginsu knives and The Boys and Girls Club of Southern California. . .

227896[/snapback]

thats a big 10-4. BTW, something creeps me out about that Alaska Darin dude anyway

j/k

The absolute worst day of my life.

I was at a party with my girlfriend, who happened to be married to a Cowboys fan. :huh:

Yeah yeah, well I was only 19 or so at the time, so save the lecture. :lol:

Anyways, this guy was ragging me all day long, as I was of course the only Bills fan there. I wanted to take the wind out of his sails with a revelation, but then he would probably have taken my life.

Ah well, you live and learn.....

I was at a party with my girlfriend, who happened to be married to a Cowboys fan.  :huh:

Yeah yeah, well I was only 19 or so at the time, so save the lecture.  :lol:

Anyways, this guy was ragging me all day long, as I was of course the only Bills fan there. I wanted to take the wind out of his sails with a revelation, but then he would probably have taken my life.

228364[/snapback]

You were 19 and porking some dude's wife? Surely that wasn't the worst day of your life.

I was at a party with my girlfriend, who happened to be married to a Cowboys fan.  :huh:

228364[/snapback]

That is one hell of a story. I'm glad someone started this thread just so I could hear that!

228364[/snapback]

How are you at a party "with my girlfriend" and her husband is there? Since it sounds he didn't know his wife was your girlfriend, I'd say you were at a party solo and some girl you're boinking was there with her husband. Did she get up and go to the kitchen a few times and you'd get up and say "I'll see if she needs any help with the nachos" and sneak a quickie?

Damn dude, that's pretty twisted...

:D