Brady's grandmother dies

justnzane

Brady said he didn't think his grandmother's death would be a distraction heading into Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

"I know what's going on back there. I've got people there," Brady said. "I'm letting them deal with it back in San Francisco."

Ungrateful, cold, selfish jerk. Guess he didn't care for Nana too much. And isn't it a coincidence that Brady and family are from the SF area and now he lives close to the SF of the East in Provincetown, MA. :(

ok up to my soap box, this is a very cruel post, losing a grandparent is tough, and for someone to hope it has an effect on his game. I am sorry but i think this is very uncalled for

ok i am off my soap box...flame away

sad news hereBrady's grandma

but hey it might be the break the eagles need to get inside brady's head.

227635[/snapback]

ok up to my soap box, this is a very cruel post, losing a grandparent is tough, and for someone to hope it has an effect on his game.  I am sorry but i think this is very uncalled for

ok i am off my soap box...flame away

227652[/snapback]

i never said that i hope that this will throw brady off his game, but if it does, it will be a happy Super Sunday for me

dude i would never wish harm upon anybody.  All I hoped for was brady to be very emotional about it.

227672[/snapback]

Your initial post would be the "Double Jeopardy" square in the category "Things that are better left unsaid". It's human to think it, classless to state it.