Punked by one of the worst teams in the NFL

DDD

Let me begin by saying that at the beginning of the season I gave the Bills no chance of making the playoffs. But to my shock and their credit they had a real chance in week 15 if they beat the lowly Raiders, one of the worst teams in the NFL. But with their 1st playoff appearance in over 15 years on the line, they choked. They were pretenders all along. The futility continues...

Here's the good news, few if any Bills fans expected the team to still be in the mix by Thanksgiving and not many really expected a non-losing record. Through application of a great defense the team was in it to the second last game of the season, and the team will have its best record in nearly a decade. Today they showed they're not quite ready to be in the upper echelon of the league yet. I'm personally excited about next season.

It's cliche, but on any Sunday.... Most times it doesn't matter as much how good or bad the other team is, but how good or bad you are. Everyone knew Oakland was capable of playing teams close, and once you throw our terrible offense in the mix, anything truly can happen.

Bills plunked themselves in his one. The offense scares no one and cannot step it up when the D sustains key injuries and can't bail the O out like they usually do. The Raiderswerenotgood today , and an efficient offense would have won easily even with the beat up D.

You just knew it was going happen... Watch them break through in NE. It will be a sick joke if the other playoff scenarios come through...

the 3rd and 30 jump ball conversion skewed things a bit. A lot of luck in a play like that, and I think they end up winning if they hold them there. Oh, well.

^^This. That was just a back breaker.

You just knew it was going happen... Watch them break through in NE. It will be a sick joke if the other playoff scenarios come through...

^^This. That was just a back breaker.

Graham lost a millisecond watching what Carr was doing instead of following his guy.