Same ol', same ol'

So much for the first winning season in a decade. So much for the playoffs. PIT 2004 redux in OAK 2014. Season on the line, and absolutely no intensity in any phase of the game. What a scathing indictment of our Buffalo Bills. They keep finding new ways of embarrassing the city of Buffalo and ripping our hearts out at the same time. Today it was 3rd and 1, Orton in shotgun, so the sneak was not even in play. We know the script, incomplete pass, 4th and pu$$y. Complete lack of understanding that you run two plays there to get that yard and the first down. We thought that Maroon and Hack-It were learning, but all their failures all season came home to roost. Just heard Maroon laughing about how "We're stuck with him". Go to Michigan already, you fat %^&. Bring them down even farther than they already are. He'll start Orton next week, and we will get blown out at the Razor in epic fashion. We've seen this script before.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to swallow a diamond ring, chase it down with some JD, and adjust my belt on the showerhead. All that's left is to step off the tub.

Merry Christmas to my fellow Bills fans, and A Happy New Year to us all. We #$%ing deserve it.

Nothing wrong with any of that......seasons over again, same old story, just prolonged this year. Just wait till next year..............again!!

I guess we can discuss if there's going to be a coaching change.......again

Is it February 2nd already?

So much for the first winning season in a decade. So much for the playoffs. PIT 2004 redux in OAK 2014. Season on the line, and absolutely no intensity in any phase of the game. What a scathing indictment of our Buffalo Bills. They keep finding new ways of embarrassing the city of Buffalo and ripping our hearts out at the same time. Today it was 3rd and 1, Orton in shotgun, so the sneak was not even in play. We know the script, incomplete pass, 4th and pu$$y. Complete lack of understanding that you run two plays there to get that yard and the first down. We thought that Maroon and Hack-It were learning, but all their failures all season came home to roost. Just heard Maroon laughing about how "We're stuck with him". Go to Michigan already, you fat %^&. Bring them down even farther than they already are. He'll start Orton next week, and we will get blown out at the Razor in epic fashion. We've seen this script before.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to swallow a diamond ring, chase it down with some JD, and adjust my belt on the showerhead. All that's left is to step off the tub.

Merry Christmas to my fellow Bills fans, and A Happy New Year to us all. We #$%ing deserve it.

Here here Merry Christmas