Manzeil just got knocked out of game

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills had this rookie quarterback who didn't slide and got hit in the knee. He ended up missing several games. What was his name again? Manuel?

I think Manziel seems like a jerk and I don't know if he will ever turn out to be any good, but let's not forget that he is not the only one to make the rookie mistake of taking the hit rather than learning to slide.

The Bills had this rookie quarterback who didn't slide and got hit in the knee. He ended up missing several games. What was his name again? Manuel?

I think Manziel seems like a jerk and I don't know if he will ever turn out to be any good, but let's not forget that he is not the only one to make the rookie mistake of taking the hit rather than learning to slide.

If you think that one incident is why people believe Manziel is immature and not taking his role as an NFL starter seriously enough, I don't think you are paying attention.

i just added it to this thread from Sunday about him getting hurt instead of adding a new one. But the story today is he says he didn't take his job as seriously as he should have.

Oh

@ProFootballTalk: Johnny Manziel: I know I have to take this more seriously http://t.co/c2QK1OqaTS

Translation: I'm not good enough to make it at this level, so let me pretend like I was trying hard enough.

It's stupid to write off any young qb, but Manziel is a much less talented Vick.

Edited by C.Biscuit97