HFBD!! And he Doesn't Look a Day over 120

Chef Jim

My thought was how the !@#$ does he still play guitar with those !@#$ed up fingers.

I just noticed them. Now I want to vomit. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I hope every umbrella you ever own blows up.

My thought was how the !@#$ does he still play guitar with those !@#$ed up fingers.

That's what !@#$'d up his fingers in the first place. Of course he still can play guitar, it's all he knows. He probably never noticed a difference because that's what his fingers did (play guitar) in the first place. Hope that attempts to answer your question.

That's what !@#$'d up his fingers in the first place. Of course he still can play guitar, it's all he knows. He probably never noticed a difference because that's what his fingers did (play guitar) in the first place. Hope that attempts to answer your question.

Thanks for answering a rhetorical question.

Damn, sorry I missed the date.

That's his pick-holding hand. That said, he plays mostly rhythm guitar these days. Check out the Django Rienhardt clip below.

It's arthritis. Age can do that to ya. In Django's case it was fire that burned his fingers when he was a boy.

http://youtu.be/FZBPcXTXPEA