Updated 2015 Draft Order

As long as we upgrade QB in FA somehow, I don't even mind not having a 1st. I'm happy with the rest of our roster and we already have plenty of young guys developing in the wings.

that pick is at NINETEEN.....exactly what QB do you think we would get with that pick?

That is what people are either ignoring or being intentionally obtuse about

Every time you do this for Watkins you end up with an Robert Griffin.

Maybe not entirely fair because I'm think many pro scouts had foresight with Griffin, but you still run in to busts.

That's not my point. It's if you end up with a good player like Watkins it's worth giving up two first round picks regardless of what others have done at his position. Proof of this is if you could guarantee a player like Watkins I would trade two for one every other year.

Sorry to interrupt the pissing and moaning about not having a 1st round draft pick. But let's all just stop, take a deep breath, and enjoy this moment

It's mid to late December and for the first time in like 10 years the Bills are focused on playoff seeding instead of draft position :beer:

Amen. If the Bills kept the pick it would be in the second half of the first where the talent drop starts.