Updated 2015 Draft Order

I remember thinking that as long as we picked in the 20s this season I'd be happy with trading up for Watkins. Here's where everyone would be picking if the draft were today:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000407751/article/updated-2015-nfl-draft-order-top-3-needs-for-all-32-teams

19. Buffalo Bills (pick owned by Cleveland Browns)

2014 record: 8-6 (.526)

Top three needs: QB, LB, S

Not sure why they list LB or S as out top needs though. Should read QB, OL, TE.

I remember thinking that as long as we picked in the 20s this season I'd be happy with trading up for Watkins. Here's where everyone would be picking if the draft were today:

http://www.nfl.com/n...or-all-32-teams

I think they are listing Cleveland's needs with our team.

NFL Draft Big Board: No. 1 Williams vs. No. 2 Gregory in Holiday Bowl

It's rare when the top two prospects at similar positions in the same game, but that's the case in a Holiday Bowl featuring Leonard Williams and Randy Gregory.

2015 NFL Draft: Prospects to watch this bowl season

Sometimes too much is made by the performances of prospects during bowl season, as if that one game means more than any in the regular season. But bowl games present a unique opportunity to evaluate prospects in an unfamiliar setting against a formidable opponent.

I know it's easy to compare Watkins to some of the other WR's picked later and compare their success and convince ourselves about what we should have done. But we all know it's nearly impossible to forecast these scenarios. To me I would trade 2 first round picks for 1 every other year if it meant that one player worked out. I believe Watkins has performed to that level for me to be 100% ok with having him.

I know it's easy to compare Watkins to some of the other WR's picked later and compare their success and convince ourselves about what we should have done. But we all know it's nearly impossible to forecast these scenarios. To me I would trade 2 first round picks for 1 every other year if it meant that one player worked out. I believe Watkins has performed to that level for me to be 100% ok with having him.

Every time you do this for Watkins you end up with an Robert Griffin.

Maybe not entirely fair because I'm think many pro scouts had foresight with Griffin, but you still run in to busts.

http://www.nfl.com/n...or-all-32-teams

I expect them to draft LG, then a RG, after that maybe another RG, then LG, RG, and RG. Trade Spiller and a 3rd for Cutler.

I expect them to draft LG, then a RG, after that maybe another RG, then LG, RG, and RG. Trade Spiller and a 3rd for Cutler.

One of the best guards in the league is an FA this season and he's only making a million more a year than Pears, who is also an FA this season. Let Pears walk and sign Mike Iupati from the Niners and we instantly upgrade out line in a huge way.

It would greatly reduce the need for us to gamble on more rookie linemen in the draft. Plus we still have young guys like Richardson and Kujo developing in the wings.

Sorry to interrupt the pissing and moaning about not having a 1st round draft pick. But let's all just stop, take a deep breath, and enjoy this moment

It's mid to late December and for the first time in like 10 years the Bills are focused on playoff seeding instead of draft position :beer: