Prayers for someone special

Ice bowl 67

A guy where I live who I consider the Icon of our town was diagnosed with Brain cancer. He is 34 years old and just had a newborn baby girl last July and another baby in August of 2013 actually born on the same day I was born August 12th. He just got a new job last Fall as Athletic Director at the Highschool. Last September he was walking out to his car at work and had a massive seizure in the Highschool parking lot. He tried to make his way back into the Highschool but went down. When he had the seizure his head was banging off the cememt. A lady dropping off her son for school witnessed him collapse in the parking lot and called 911. They got ahold of the school and the School announced over the PA system to have everyone come out to the parking lot to assist him. He was turning blue because his airway was blocked from the seizure. They revived him and got him to the hospital. At the hospital they found he had a brain tumor. They airlifted him to University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and removed the tumor in his brain. The results came back though cancerous so since then he has had to go through 6 weeks of Chemo and Radiation. He is now back to work full time and lifting weights at the gym. He is having a benefit on December 27th and we are all wearing our shirts for him Conquer Cancer! That said keep him in your prayers.

A guy where I live who I consider the Icon of our town was diagnosed with Brain cancer. He is 34 years old and just had a newborn baby girl last July and another baby in August of 2013 actually born on the same day I was born August 12th. He just got a new job last Fall as Athletic Director at the Highschool. Last September he was walking out to his car at work and had a massive seizure in the Highschool parking lot. He tried to make his way back into the Highschool but went down. When he had the seizure his head was banging off the cememt. A lady dropping off her son for school witnessed him collapse in the parking lot and called 911. They got ahold of the school and the School announced over the PA system to have everyone come out to the parking lot to assist him. He was turning blue because his airway was blocked from the seizure. They revived him and got him to the hospital. At the hospital they found he had a brain tumor. They airlifted him to University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and removed the tumor in his brain. The results came back though cancerous so since then he has had to go through 6 weeks of Chemo and Radiation. He is now back to work full time and lifting weights at the gym. He is having a benefit on December 27th and we are all wearing our shirts for him Conquer Cancer! That said keep him in your prayers.

Done.

He sounds like a fighter--that puts the odds squarely in his favor regardless of what anyone else says.

God bless.

will do 0:) 0:) 0:)