Philip Rivers might not play Saturday night

17 Josh Allen

no, I think he really is hurt. The team has actually been covering it up. I do think he plays but don't think they wanted it out there.

YEah, I just saw ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12046059/philip-rivers-san-diego-chargers-battling-significant-back-injury

significant - injury that is more severe than the team has acknowledged

If word starts leaking out that they're covering up a serious injury they may have no choice but to sit him. They could get in a lot of hot water for putting a player at risk like that, especially with all the recent media attention to the long-term physical dangers players face in the NFL.

Nope. There would be no consequences.

I didn't remember that, but wow, that is impressive. I can't believe he could shuffle around in an NFL game without it buckling and causing further damage. Just dropping back in the pocket uses a lot of lateral movement. He must have been wearing one hell of a brace.

If an ACL is torn there is nothing left to tear and not much pain compared to a partially torn ACL which hurts a lot and can be torn worse. FYI. However, yes, extremely impressive he played! He also played very well and the whole game!

What if Stevie drops the GW TD for SF on Sat. night... and that is the game that costs us the playoffs?

I am a miserable person to have these thoughts, I know

Try drinking a glass of warm milk before going to bed. It might help you with those nightmares. :lol:

What if Stevie drops the GW TD for SF on Sat. night... and that is the game that costs us the playoffs?

I am a miserable person to have these thoughts, I know

Well, then all you have to do is look upward and do some personal evaluation. How's that YOLO in Ohio philosophy of life working these days? If the Bills don't make the play-offs, we will all have you to blame:

I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

Well, then all you have to do is look upward and do some personal evaluation. How's that YOLO in Ohio philosophy of life working these days? If the Bills don't make the play-offs, we will all have you to blame:

I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

thanks for the laugh... I mean, cry.... lol! That was classic Yeevie. Edited by YoloinOhio