Yahoo QB rankings: check out Orton's neighbors

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/week-16-rankings--quarterbacks-151730734.html

Kyle Orton #18, in the same range as Tannehill, Dalton, Alex Smith and Phil RIvers. Discuss.

Against a bad Oakland team with his season on the line yahoo thinks he will be below average for the week. Sweet.

Not sure you understood what you were posting, if I had to be honest

Against a bad Oakland team with his season on the line yahoo thinks he will be below average for the week. Sweet.

Not sure you understood what you were posting, if I had to be honest

It disproved his agenda, and ptr won't be seen in this thread again

Any list that has RG3 ahead of Phillip Rivers is DEEPLY flawed...

In my opinion that is all that needs to be said.

You must read the Washington Post regularly or listen to all the frustrated, very fickle Redskin fans who, if Griffin has a great game Sunday and the Redskins win, will hit Reverse on the bandwagon.

That is actually giving him more credit. Those guys are much better than Orton at this point. I will take everyone of them above Orton

But for a week 16 fantasy football option you might take orton over an injured rivers playing sf while missing Allen at wr. That doesn't mean ortons a better player. of anything that it takes that many qualifiers to get them grouped together speaks volumes about the gap.

It is a fantasy football list specifically for the upcoming week. It is based on how many fantasy points each QB is going to get.

Kinda important details about the list you are missing promo. But it supports your blind homer-ism so go for it

Hey, all I did was throw out there to discuss. You made it about being a homer.

Not according to the total QBR

27th of 30th qualifying QB's

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

This one fits the eyeball test. I'm not being critical here. My opinion: Orton has given us the best year (well, 3/4 of a year if he finishes o.k.) the Bills have had out of any QB since Drew Bledsoe. Which is of course as much a commentary on the succession of failed QBs we've had as it is praise of Orton. When we signed him I said Orton was probably the 30th best QB in the world (there being 32 teams), and I still think that's true. Better, not exactly good enough for anyone to be satisfied ... but better than what we've had.

Too many people living in fantasy land. It's becoming bigger than the actual game and I don't get it.

Hey I do it (one league- I think being in multiple leagues is where it gets excessive) but I agree that fantasy football has made everyone a casual fan and self-proclaimed expert when fewer and fewer people actually sit down and enjoy a good game for what it is anymore. It is really sad. I always took notice that on Monday mornings at my last job it was never "hey did you see that Packers-Vikings game go down to the wire?" It was always, "if Larry Fitzgerald would've had just one more catch I would've won my fantasy matchup."

He still can't throw a football, just like every other qb on our roster. It really scares me that our GM keeps bringing in QBs who don't know how to Throw a football. Isn't that counterproductive? I mean...a QB who doesn't know how to throw a football?

If you look around the league this is a common problem. The league has a lack of good QBs. There are about 8 really good ones and the rest nothing to write home about. NFL is a QB league and if you don't have a top QB you better have an awesome defense like the 2000 Baltimore Ravens. Edited by Nitro

It's fabulous for the league, makes boatloads of money for the NFL, sports bars, NFL sponsors, and is loved by millions and millions of fans, both serious and casual.

Oh I don't doubt that for a bit but I don't care about a monopoly making even more money.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/week-16-rankings--quarterbacks-151730734.html

Kyle Orton #18, in the same range as Tannehill, Dalton, Alex Smith and Phil RIvers. Discuss.

Lmao did you think no one would notice that this is a low end writers Fantasy Football rankings? More pathetically is how low Orton is rated considering he's playing the Raiders where just about any QB playing Raiders is usually ranked at least in the top 10. That's how crappy Orton is, he can't even be above average against the Faiders.