What a Season.....and it ain't over yet!

Rockinon

Rockinon- thanks for finding, and makes me miss home even a little more living here in FL. I've told people down here how special people are from Buffalo, and what amazing fans they are of their team. My wife is from Long island originally, and she also states you people are the nicest folks, and a little crazy about your team.

The article was was about the city, the people, the events and the character HOF. That is special, and I'm always a proud bills fan. I want them to get to the playoffs, and will hold out that hope until we are knocked out. I'm hoping we have that david and Goliath finish by beating the Patriots in game 17, and truly believe we can beat Indy, Cincy, or Pittsburgh in the playoffs. It would be a great finish for a season when Kelly beats cancer, we have our owner and team forever, talley gets the help he needs, and our city rallies in the face of a tough time with the snowstorm. I know all of my family lives in the southtowns and told me tons of stories of neighbors helping each other.

I may have lived in Tampa for over 20 years, but in my heart, I'm a Buffalonian.

what a great article. It's a little dusty in here. It's the reason I will always be a Bills fan, my future kids will be brought up to be Bills fans, and why I love this community. Life has so many curveballs and crappy moments in it, that it puts in perspective the results of the on field product. This is a family, and damn I wouldn't want to be part of any other family than the one right here in Buffalo. When we do start and continue to contend every year it's going to be so much sweeter because we've been through so much as a team, a community and a family.

Thanks for the link, great find. It's hard to believe that all that can occur in one season. So many seasons are really only remembered for a few things that happen on the field, this year there are so many larger events off it.

Edited by Ohiostyle