What a Season.....and it ain't over yet!

Rockinon

While I personally never thought for a second that the Bills were going to be leaving, this really has been an amazing year for the franchise. Most of it good news.

Let's end it with an improbable three game win streak to get to the playoffs!

WHAT HE SAID!!

Couldnt read the link but agree with the comments.

Great article, a link to a Kenny video (with a s/o to Hammer, none the less), how can you go wrong!

Seriously though, it's an articles like this that make me wonder about fans that can't just take joy from what it means to be a Bills fan. Of course we all want to win, of COURSE! But man, it's about so much more than that. The friends I've made over the years are just awesome, even during losses...

I'll always be a proud Bills fan - I run my gear no matter whether I'm home, at a game or at a work event (and that happens a few times each season).

Let's Go Buffalo! Let's Go Bills!

If wet get into the playoff parade, holy sh%t!!!!

Maybe it becomes magical from Packers game on?

Maybe it does, but like I posted "I'm not ready to exclaim 'What a season' YET."

I am pleased with their progress, though still frustrated with the quarterbacking.

Edited by HoF Watkins

The Bills experience this year , for those who have been around since at least the Kelly days , have one HECK of a ride this last year or two.

Just amazing !

Proud to be Bills fan and what it means to me. Its not easy being us. But wow we have found out that Someone up there Does love us starting with the Detroit game after Ralph passed. I am more a Fan than i ever was . And i feel a community bound even tighter.

and better yet.

We have hope again.

Ah, so you didn't care if the Bills moved, or if Kelly licked cancer. Got it. Carry on.

I just don't associate those things with "the season". I am really moved by Jim Kelly's fight against cancer, and couldn't be happier that the Bills are staying. There have been great some great things happening off the field.

I have been saying this for a while... I am 52 and this is the greatest Bills season ever.

From The day Ralph passed till now, just wow.

For those that heard on GR the JR CALL, then my nephews tweet being read RIGHT AFTER.

To my son saying he gets my tears at the Dolphins game, and then telling me how much he loves our weekends in Buffalo with his family.....9 hours in the car each way is nothing to hang with your cousins first and foremost , but then to spend 12 hours at the stadium , where some of his uncles ashes are, just puts the cherry on the cake.

Been the best season ever for me.

Edited by plenzmd1

I just don't associate those things with "the season". I am really moved by Jim Kelly's fight against cancer, and couldn't be happier that the Bills are staying. There have been great some great things happening off the field.

That's cool. But that is what the entire article and thread is about. Just because you thought it meant something else, doesn't mean it's wrong. The article could have been talking about the Christmas "season." if you're going to comment in a thread I think you should know what the thread is about, or at least read the linked article. The thread isn't about the play on the field. It's all the amazing stuff off the field, plus, to a lesser extent, the play on the field.

Maybe it does, but like I posted "I'm not ready to exclaim 'What a season' YET."

I am pleased with their progress, though still frustrated with the quarterbacking.

Seriously, you should read the article. You may even decide that the win/loss column isn't nearly as important as the community surrounding the organization.