Texas plumber's old truck now used by Islamic extremists in Syria

2004 1/2 - 2007 1/2 Ford F250 gas motor.

Why would you not cross off or scrape off the info? At least spray paint it!?

Obviously you can't spray paint the side of a truck on the way to trading it in. I'm guessing he (reasonably) assumed it would end up in the hands of someone who would take care of that for their own reasons. Kinda hard to foresee your pickup ended up on an ISIS battlefield.

Obviously you can't spray paint the side of a truck on the way to trading it in. I'm guessing he (reasonably) assumed it would end up in the hands of someone who would take care of that for their own reasons. Kinda hard to foresee your pickup ended up on an ISIS battlefield.

Actually, they do. I go to some auto auctions once in a while that come directly from the dealerships. They're dealer auctions. Almost all of the times the logos and whatnot are painted or scraped off the vehicle. I cannot be certain it is the dealer doing it but I would have to imagine that many cases it is the dealer.

I don't know why he wouldn't take the time to cross off what is written on the side.

(LOL at some of the reviews that people have written at the bottom of the page)

I do feel bad for the guy but....

This is my favorite: " These guys will attack your plumbing problems with relentless strikes against your western turds. No infidel clog will stand after the assault has begun. 10/10 would let them use a truck mounted .50 cal on my pipes again." :lol:

• 11 months later...