Jeb's campaign kickoff

DC Tom

Unfortunately that's probably the sentiment that got Obama in...

Wrong. Barack Obama got into the WH because he's black. Period. Every journalist at every level of media was desperate to have a byline in the history books when the first colored man was elected president.

If Barack Obama was white, he'd have never made it out of Iowa.

Another weak Republican put up there to lose. On purpose. Republicans don't care if they win or not. It's not like they are driven by a belief in federalism, the Constitution, property rights or individual freedom. They pretty much want what the Dems want they put up a token front to make them look like some sort of opposition. There voting record says so. Depressing as hell.

Oh, he's full of a substance, all right...

I'm afraid Magox backed the other lame ass Republican fake candidate that couldn't beat a crappy president like Barry. Here we go again with yet another Bush. The guys that Barry ran against last time and beat. Pathetic.

Wrong. Barack Obama got into the WH because he's black. Period. Every journalist at every level of media was desperate to have a byline in the history books when the first colored man was elected president.

If Barack Obama was white, he'd have never made it out of Iowa.

he had to beat Hillary first, and that's where the "Clinton-bush" backlash played out. Or are you really going to argue the media preferred rooting for the first black man over having the first woman?

he had to beat Hillary first, and that's where the "Clinton-bush" backlash played out. Or are you really going to argue the media preferred rooting for the first black man over having the first woman?

Yup. Remember a great SNL skit in the middle of the primaries?

They lampooned the media for grilling Hillary while asking Obama if he needed a pillow?

Or are you really going to argue the media preferred rooting for the first black man over having the first woman?

No arguing necessary. It's just this simple...as a political journalist/publication choosing between a well-spoken south-side-of-Chicago black community organizer from a broken family or the former first lady of a two-term president, who ya gonna pick for your byline legacy?

No one really saw it coming because they never factored in the media, but in the end, it wasn't even close.

I'm afraid Magox backed the other lame ass Republican fake candidate that couldn't beat a crappy president like Barry. Here we go again with yet another Bush. The guys that Barry ran against last time and beat. Pathetic.

I did, and he would have made a better president than the current Bozo. Like I alluded to earlier, simple people vote style over substance.

Edited by Magox

Yup. Remember a great SNL skit in the middle of the primaries?

They lampooned the media for grilling Hillary while asking Obama if he needed a pillow?

I suppose since, on the other side, the republican party and their media acolytes (Fox) were totally ignoring and playing down of the Paul campaign--that bias was more explicit.

No arguing necessary. It's just this simple...as a political journalist/publication choosing between a well-spoken south-side-of-Chicago black community organizer from a broken family or the former first lady of a two-term president, who ya gonna pick for your byline legacy?

No one really saw it coming because they never factored in the media, but in the end, it wasn't even close.

I bet PastaJoe would agree with this.