Jeb's campaign kickoff

DC Tom

The Media has made the Bush name unelectable going forward.

That explains why media is gushing for Jeb today.

If it ends up "Bush vs Clinton................................then I'm voting Perot............................Lol

The Media has made the Bush name unelectable going forward.

That explains why media is gushing for Jeb today.

If it ends up "Bush vs Clinton................................then I'm voting Perot............................Lol

If it ends up Bush v Clinton, I'lll nuke the damn party conventions.

That is a good point.

Not entirely accurate, as my sentiment isn't against any specific person, but anti-oligarchy. But hardly invalid, I'll give you that.

I got off of the floor and stopped reading after "good point"....

At this point, what difference does it make?

We need a PPP-specific sound effect .mp3 every time somebody says this. This is a PPP must have.. :lol:

Ideas/suggestions, then narrow it down, and we need a vote on this.

Twould(this is the time of year for "tw"ing things) be even better if, as you scroll through posts, when you get to the element with this in it, the sound effect goes off automatically. I could do it, but I highly doubt they would let me anywhere near the code for this site.

We need a PPP-specific sound effect .mp3 every time somebody says this. This is a PPP must have.. :lol:

Ideas/suggestions, then narrow it down, and we need a vote on this.

Twould(this is the time of year for "tw"ing things) be even better if, as you scroll through posts, when you get to the element with this in it, the sound effect goes off automatically. I could do it, but I highly doubt they would let me anywhere near the code for this site.

Here's my suggestion