School Massacre in Pakistan

/dev/null

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just awful :cry:

I have many friends now from Pakistan and Afghanistan that are students at my school and they are the nicest, most humble people. You hear stories from their home that are just horrific. One Afghan student told me when he was 8, he was walking with his father and his father was attacked, beaten and left to die because he was from a different sect of the religion. My friend got someone to help drag his bloodied father to a doctor and at the doctors office his father told him "Get an education and it will save your life"

He is working on his PhD after getting two masters degrees in India

I agree! People here think they have it bad. If they could see half of what I saw in half of the places I went to on active duty they'd think twice. Most here don't realize how good they have it.

Depends. Who "here" think they have it bad? Pedophilia is part of the culture there. I supposed abused children here have it equally as bad in both places. I think most realize how "good" they have it "here." But what does that have to do with anything? Is that suppose to get people to stop striving for better?

What a sad tragedy... May my heartfelt prayers go out to all.

I think calling people like this “cowards” does not capture the situation accurately. I wish they were merely cowards. Cowards tend to stay home instead of following through on sinister plans. These men are more accurately described as aggressively evil, fanatically enraged, insane, dangerous !@#$ing monsters.