Slippery Sammy

YoloinOhio

I've noticed a that we slip a bunch at home. Sammy more than others, but we do. Regardless of the Pegula's meddling or lack there of, this is a pro in having them. I'd like a new field. Id actually like to go to grass. Less injuries.

I've noticed a that we slip a bunch at home. Sammy more than others, but we do. Regardless of the Pegula's meddling or lack there of, this is a pro in having them. I'd like a new field. Id actually like to go to grass. Less injuries.

The A-Turf was installed in 2011. Hard to believe it already needs replacement.

It would help if they practiced on the field they play on...but, NOooooo, they go in the dome. Sammy did slip a lot in the GB game, and made another bunch of mistakes like penalities (downfield blocking, snap count wrong) and quiting on routes. I am not seeing the big hype for Sammy being all straight, I think they are marketing to some substantial degree.

whatever it was, it needs to be addressed.

cleat change, more practicing on the stadium turf instead of the fieldhouse, whatever. sammy is our best offensive weapon, he cant be falling like that.

It also helps that Brady is slightly less super human on grass versus turf.

It would help if they practiced on the field they play on...but, NOooooo, they go in the dome. Sammy did slip a lot in the GB game, and made another bunch of mistakes like penalities (downfield blocking, snap count wrong) and quiting on routes. I am not seeing the big hype for Sammy being all straight, I think they are marketing to some substantial degree.

What?! I don't even....

Didn't look like he slipped so much as the 2 throws were piss poor. He was attempting to at least try to catch the ball but the first throw looked like it was going to land 3 yards in front of Sammy so he had to quick stop and launch for it. The second throw was at least 2 yards in front of him and 3 yards to his right. Again attempted to catch the ball.

Didn't look like he slipped so much as the 2 throws were piss poor. He was attempting to at least try to catch the ball but the first throw looked like it was going to land 3 yards in front of Sammy so he had to quick stop and launch for it. The second throw was at least 2 yards in front of him and 3 yards to his right. Again attempted to catch the ball.

I was there and what I saw was two unforced slips.