No pass TDs given up over past month, is it...

TPS

With the exception of getting completely undressed by Jordy Nelson on that TD drop, Graham has been very solid starting opposite Gilmore.

I think it helps that Gilmore has also significantly elevated his game the past couple weeks. Also, credit needs to go to Donnie Henderson for his job with this group.

Come on tps. McKelvin had been playing well too. I don't know what it is. But McKelvin is not the problem.

It's a question. Never stated there was a problem. Is it possible that Graham is even better than McKelvin and the defense has gotten better?

I blame Orton

Why? EJ is the reason.

With the exception of getting completely undressed by Jordy Nelson on that TD drop, Graham has been very solid starting opposite Gilmore.

I think it helps that Gilmore has also significantly elevated his game the past couple weeks. Also, credit needs to go to Donnie Henderson for his job with this group.

There were two or three plays when it was single safety and 2 streaks. The one Nelson dropped was one of them, Rambo's pick was another and the other one I believe was a dump off for some reason.

probably. Mclovin has more speed and natural athleticism, but Graham is smarter, savvier.

Since I can understand his post game interviews, that's a given.

Didn't we also have a long streak of not allowing a rushing TD earlier in the year? This D is just good all around.

Think the Chiefs had the first one against us on the season. 10 weeks in.

Edited by The Wiz

Come on tps. McKelvin had been playing well too. I don't know what it is. But McKelvin is not the problem.

I would like to see McKelvin play back to the slot. Last year under Pettine McKelvin really played well covering slot receivers. Even this year he was playing a lot better in his latter games. Gilmore and Graham have really done a good job as a tandem. Good to see Gilmore becoming the player he was drafted to be.

I would like to see McKelvin play back to the slot. Last year under Pettine McKelvin really played well covering slot receivers. Even this year he was playing a lot better in his latter games. Gilmore and Graham have really done a good job as a tandem. Good to see Gilmore becoming the player he was drafted to be.

I agree. Love Graham and Gilmore. Really, I feel that we have a wealth of riches at the CB position. I will agree, however, in that I really liked what I saw from McLovin covering the slot WR. His speed and agility are perfect for it.

McKelvin was our #1 CB last year. He didn't play slot. Robey played slot last year.