Report: Fish likely to fire Philbin

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins and Philbin are terribly overrated in your eyes. He's milquetoast, and the Dolphins are soft because of it.

I respect your opinion here. Let me mall it over and see if I can't to the bottom of all of these boxes. Certainly, there is more here to discuss the what meets the eye. This is like back of the shoe store at the mall kind of thing.

Dude they just made the Bills look stupid a month ago. And they actually do beat the Patriots sometimes. If you have to be "soft" to beat the Patriots, sign up our coaching staff for some softness training.

The Bills also made them look pretty bad too earlier this year. They just got made to look utterly foolish by the Pats. Philbin has players screaming at him on the sidelines...there's better options.

Dude they just made the Bills look stupid a month ago. And they actually do beat the Patriots sometimes. If you have to be "soft" to beat the Patriots, sign up our coaching staff for some softness training.

no they didn't make the Bills look "stupid." He finally beat them for the first time in 4 tries and it took the Bills going on the road on a Thursday which typically brings out the worst version of every team to do it. He was made to look "stupid" the previous two matchups in which the Bills outscored them 48-10 with QBs named Thad Lewis and EJ Manuel.

no they didn't make the Bills look "stupid." He finally beat them for the first time in 4 tries and it took the Bills going on the road on a Thursday which typically brings out the worst version of every team to do it. He was made to look "stupid" the previous two matchups in which the Bills outscored them 48-10 with QBs named Thad Lewis and EJ Manuel.

Thursdays are a black hole for visiting teams. If the league insists on these games, they should schedule inter-conference opponents vs. the divisional opponents they schedule now. Divisional games are just too important to play on three days rest.

GO BILLS!!!

Thursdays are a black hole for visiting teams. If the league insists on these games, they should schedule inter-conference opponents vs. the divisional opponents they schedule now. Divisional games are just too important to play on three days rest.

GO BILLS!!!

i have even saying this all year. If they are going to play Thursday games for the money they need to make them AFC/NFC games. Making it a divisional game is crap.