Report: Fish likely to fire Philbin

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really cannot believe this. philbin has done as good of a job as possible with all that has been wrong in Miami. this will set tannehill back another year in his development and i actually think he is on his way to becoming a capably successful qb in this league.

philbin getting fired makes me think there is more to what is going on behind the scenes and in the office then what is going on with on the field.

i really cannot believe this. philbin has done as good of a job as possible with all that has been wrong in Miami. this will set tannehill back another year in his development and i actually think he is on his way to becoming a capably successful qb in this league.

philbin getting fired makes me think there is more to what is going on behind the scenes and in the office then what is going on with on the field.

Miami has nothing, but behind the scenes intrigue. Hickey may be a decent GM, but Aponte is manipulating things there. Philbin is gone.

What about Marc Trestman? He might be done in Chicago. He's also considered a QB guru.

Trestman school of OCing.

PassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassRunfor6yardsPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPassPass

Recently I've been hoping he does get fired and comes to buffalo. With a player like Sam Bradford (if we can find a way to get him) the combination would be head and shoulders better than what we currently have. I also think he could improve EJ's chances of being a good QB.