Manziel and Cleveland is a lesson to be learned

PromoTheRobot

How much do you hate Colin Kaepernick for the bicep kiss? Or Cam for the Superman?

With a passion. The same passion with which I hate McKelvin for his dumbass pose he inevitably makes for finally stopping a pass after 59 minutes of getting beat.

The one I hate the most, however, is when the players raise their arms and point to the name on the back of their jersey.

NOTE: The Fred Jackson Hulk thing is okay because he's Fred Jackson and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With a passion. The same passion with which I hate McKelvin for his dumbass pose he inevitably makes for finally stopping a pass after 59 minutes of getting beat.

The one I hate the most, however, is when the players raise their arms and point to the name on the back of their jersey.

NOTE: The Fred Jackson Hulk thing is okay because he's Fred Jackson and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Deja vu? Have we done this before?

HOYER:

ATL - 23-40/322 0 tds/3 ints 52.3 QBR

BUF- 18-30/192 0 tds/2 ints 51.0 QBR

IND - 13-30/136 0 tds/2 ints 29.3 QBR

MANZIEL:

CIN - 10-18/80 0 tds/2 ints 27.3 QBR

As bad as Hoyer was against Indy, Johnny Football, incredibly, was worse.

Disagree. Hoyer had help, Manziel did not.

I'll give you that. He might be great one day...but his style of QB-play is rapidly falling out of favor in the NFL. Defenses are just to good.

i was at one of the open practices during TC and what stood out to me was how small he is. Not like Russell Wilson, who is built like a RB. Manziel just has a small frame and stick thin legs and arms. He looks like a HS kid running around the huge NFL defenders. I think it will be tough, especially due to his style of play, to stay healthy. Yesterday the refs were blowing the whistle as soon as the defender touched him as they were going in for the sack, probably trying to keep him from getting killed.

OK...

Dumb people say RG3 good cause they dumb. Dey don't think. Dey just say what they hear people on TV say, cause they want to be smart like the people on TV.

But they not smart. They dumb. Same dumb people say Johnny Football good. Same dumb thing.

Then, dumb people get angry when what they say don't happen. They call other people dumb, but they are the dumb ones.

How's that?

Good Heavens! You convoluted sonuvagun you!! Lol.

Just messin around. Have a good day and

GO BILLS!!

I guess the Browns are lucky to have 4 1st round picks in 2014 and 2015. They have to hit one eventually.

last 5 1st rd picks

Trent Richardson (traded up) - traded

Brandon Weeden - cut

Kiki Mingo - backup but finally contributing due to injury

Justin Gilbert (traded up) - 4th CB, beaten out by UDFA

Johnny Manziel (traded up) - welp

Fans, media, everyone wanted Johnny Football to start. They had to beat Cincy to keep playoff hopes alive! Manziel looked awesome on the one drive against Buffalo. Hoyer sucked. How much worse could JFF be?

About as bad as bad could be. And now Cleveland's season is over. I feel bad for Pettine.

I don't :w00t:

You stick with the guy that got you there. The Bills did the same with Flutie and we're just now beginning to recover. The second drive against the Bills should have been enough for Pettine to see the downside of Johnny Football

HOYER:

ATL - 23-40/322 0 tds/3 ints 52.3 QBR

BUF- 18-30/192 0 tds/2 ints 51.0 QBR

IND - 13-30/136 0 tds/2 ints 29.3 QBR

MANZIEL:

CIN - 10-18/80 0 tds/2 ints 27.3 QBR

As bad as Hoyer was against Indy, Johnny Football, incredibly, was worse.

if im going 0 tds and multiple picks id much rather do it with the kid than with hoyer.