wtf? a gay bull?

boyst

It is nice that Simon is donating so much money to help animals, But whenever I see people supporting PETA, I can't help but think they are either immensely ignorant to the true intentions and workings of PETA or they are a horrible person. PETA is a disgusting group of hypocrites and bullies that prey on little kids and the ignorant.

Sorry about the rant but PETA evokes that reaction.

There's a joke involving beef, pork, and weiners somewhere in this story, but I can't quite find the words.

Start with Boyst, beef, pork and wieners and see where it takes you.

If you need more help you can start with Boyst walked into a bar with his beef wiener...

Start with Boyst, beef, pork and wieners and see where it takes you.

If you need more help you can start with Boyst walked into a bar with his beef wiener...

and the force of such a large impact knocked the building down.

It is really annoying to me that they give chase to the animal and let it get in absolute fear and panic then resort to shooting it where it likely suffered. Unless they took a riffled slug or a very high powered riffle it likely didn't knock the animal out completely and it suffered. Not a fan of that.

Sure, a .22 in the right spot will render it incapable of pain but it's a very hard shot to pull off.

Sure, a .22 in the right spot will render it incapable of pain but it's a very hard shot to pull off.

Had you been there, you could have taken it down mercifully with a single swing of your mighty beef wiener.

Edited by Azalin

That was funny cugs.

I thought about this at the gym a little too much. He is not a gay bull. He ndoesnt maount other male bulls. He is an asexual bull

There are s lot of silly things. The nose to nose smelling g is a kiss? All cows do that. And bulls will ride steers and other bulls. And cows and heifers ride each other..its dominance they're showing or if they're in heat.

There are a lot ofb ulls with low libido. There are some with high ones too.