OT: Who's going to buy THIS game?

BillsNYC

if such a device does come with.... i might just dump my gf.  On the other hand, nuttin can replace pooty

227164[/snapback]

Even if it's ugly....you got a point. Not that I would hook up with a less than stellar chick just for some play. I have heard my friends speak of such events. :doh: BTW I am not saying that about your GF.

if such a device does come with.... i might just dump my gf.  On the other hand, nuttin can replace pooty

227164[/snapback]

About 10 years ago Dennis Miller was talking about the possibility of a virtual reality sex device. He said it might be the end of society as we know it: "If an unemployed auto worker can sit in a Barco-lounger with a can of Foster's in one hand and a channel flicker in the other and fk Cludia Schiffer for $19.95, it's going to make crack look like Sanka."

:doh::D:D

that is so fraking awesome.... lol... a sim game where you are the hugh hefner or larry flint of the world.

how many dreams dream about getting laid a fraction as much as hefner does w/ those beauties

does the game come with a supply of wetnaps?

I REALLY REALLY don't know why but after reading that post I walked down the mall to EB and bought the game! No I am not a sick mofo but it seemed interesting. Walked around the store for 15 minutes and then said f it and did it. My wife is gonna be pissed. Oh well I will keep you updated as I start playing.

I REALLY REALLY don't know why but after reading that post I walked down the mall to EB and bought the game! No I am not a sick mofo but it seemed interesting. Walked around the store for 15 minutes and then said f it and did it. My wife is gonna be pissed. Oh well I will keep you updated as I start playing.

227258[/snapback]

You sick bastard!

Let us know how it is.

:doh:

"If an unemployed auto worker can sit in a Barco-lounger with a can of Foster's in one hand and a channel flicker in the other and fk Cludia Schiffer for $19.95, it's going to make crack look like Sanka."

That is hilarious.

227258[/snapback]

awesome..let us know how it is

Rent. I will not buy, unless it comes with some sort of "virtual device".  :(

227162[/snapback]

You can buy one of those... They were showing it on "Unscrewed" (latenight show on TechTV) several months ago. It looked... intersting... I guess... :w00t::(

CW