Finish this sentence...

hand... seriously, i think it might be repetitive stress injury... feels like my hand is broken, yet i did nothing to it...

please keep all masturbation jokes to yourselves...

227116[/snapback]

your not masturbating on line typing things about brady i hope ????????????? :doh:

hand... seriously, i think it might be repetitive stress injury... feels like my hand is broken, yet i did nothing to it...

227116[/snapback]

Stop doing this :doh::D:D every time you read a DCTOM post. ;)

Coincidentally, your head will also feel better.

227116[/snapback]

Perhaps keeping things to yourself is why you have that problem to begin with -----aren't there any nice 14-year-old girls where you live? Perhaps you and Travis can double date.

acl rupture, mcl tear, miniscus damage, and cracked knee cap. with a generous amount of arthritus sprinkled on top. (had my MRI yesterday....waiting for doc to decide what to do with me)

227154[/snapback]

They shoot horses for less. :doh::D

mine is known already --right butt cheek- um, out of town weekend injury

"Boy, do I have a pain in my ..." right shoulder.

I had a total shoulder joint replacement done December 14th.

It still hurts like hell.

227765[/snapback]

I'm with you on that one. Had Rt. shoulder surgery a few years ago to have my ligaments screwed back into place. They got shredded when I popped my shoulder out.

It hurts right now because I have not excercised it by drinking this week. I am sure it will be loosened up come Sunday. :(

Not to bring you down, but it will probably hurt for the rest of your life. Mine still hurts from time to time. Although yours being totally replaced, maybe you'll have better luck. Let me know, maybe I'll go that way. :(